Rules & Regulations
Each student must have his/her own calendar and bring it to school each day. Parents should check the calendar of their children from time to time.
- A student who mutilates or loses his/her Calendar will have to pay a fine ofRs.100/- and buy a new one.
- Application for leave of absence must be made beforehand in writing by the parent on the page provided and this only for valid reasons. Notes in any other form is also accepted.
- Sectional holidays are granted to students if their parents send a written application to the Principal. More than one such holiday in the same month is not advised.
- Leave for wedding, feasts, foreign tours must be applied for in advance. A dialogue with the Principal is expected and only then will such leave be granted.
- A student who is found to have damaged anything within the school premises must make good the damage done.
- No obscene books, periodicals, DVD's, cell phones and other electronic gadgets may be brought to school unless approved by the Principal, or requested by a teacher for specific purposes. Parents could send a written note in case this is required. It could be considered in special cases, under specified conditions.
- Students are encouraged to be simple in the celebration of their Birthdays etc. Expensive gifts or sweets on such occasion do not help in maintaining a sense of equality and justice among students. Hence this should be discouraged by parents.
- The school authorities strongly disapprove of parents offering gifts to the Principal, Masters and Teachers.
- No collection or fines of any kind for any purpose whatsoever maybe made without the Principal's previous sanction.
- On their way to or from school, students must remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet the Fathers and Teachers of the school even when they meet them outside.
- Every student is urged to contribute to the high tone of the school by their manners and deportment. Their language must be above reproach.
- Permanent Record of all Feedback : This is a new system of keeping track of all Feedback and recorded in the School Almanac.
- Any breach of the school rules will be punished at the discretion of the Principal. If a student is punished after school hours, the parents of the younger students (V-VIII) will be informed beforehand.
- Parents or Guardians (or other persons) are not allowed to see the students or their teacher during school hours without the Principal's written permission.
- No pupil must take tuitions from any of the School Staff without the Principal's written permissions. Masters and Teachers are not allowed to give tuition to students who are taught by them.
- Parents must take full responsibility for their son's/daughter's safe travel.