- St. Xavier's is registered as an English Medium High School which prepare its students for the S.S.C. Examination.
- The Second and Third languages taught in the School are compulsory Marathi and Hindi from Stds. V - X.
- Hindi Rastrabhasha - Pupils of Stds. V - X may appear for the Prathmik, Prarambhik or Pravesh (Language) examination and if a student is sufficiently advanced for the Parichaya.
- Marathi Rajyabasha - Examination is offered to students from Stds. V - X to improve their language skills.
- Art and Craft are taught, and students are trained for the examinations. Dramatics together with Singing, Music and Elocution Competitions are given considerable importance.
- Marks / grades are sent periodically to parents, after each evaluation.
- The school organises various programmes to cater to the multiple intelligence of students. Parents need to be alert in making choices for their sons/daughters. Each program gives basic training. Training is to be pursued if your child shows talent in specific skills.