Admission Withdrawal

  • According to Government regulations only students who have completed 6 years on 31st September can be admitted to Std. I. For successive Stds. a corresponding age is fixed.
  • A candidate who has attended any recongnised school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the School he/she last attended and in the case of candidates coming from Schools outside Maharashtra State this Certificate must be countersigned by the Education Inspector of the State from which they come.
  • A candidate, who joins fresh from home or from a private School, has to produce an official Municipal Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
  • A month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student from the school, failing which a month's fees must be paid. Such notice should not be given by the pupil but by the one responsible for him/her. Leaving Certificates will be issued free of charge only till within a year of leaving.
  • Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May. Notice of leaving school must be given before the beginning of holidays; otherwise fees for the following term will have to be pad.
  • Parents or guardians withdrawing a student from school and intending to enroll him/her in a school outside Maharashtra State are reminded to have the Leaving Certificate issued by the School, countersigned by the Education Officer, Zilla Parishad, Kolhapur.
  • Students of std. IV will be issued a Leaving Certificate after they pass the Annual Examination. Parents will be required to reapply for admission to Std. V.